0
Yaya Dub Maine Mendoza is at the hospital and seems to be recovering after she passed out on live TV earlier today.

See below for her latest photo after the Yakie wedding incident showing her on a hospital bed giving a thumbs up:
Yaya Dub hospiatl recovering

Although she looks really fatigued in this picture, she appears to be doing well and out of harms way.

Meanwhile, Eat Bulaga's official FB page posted a video captioned "Bumulong siya ng 'kuya'... `Tapos humawak nang mahigpit --- `yon na. Nawalan na ng malay." - Jose Manalo"

AlDub fans were really worried and Yaya Dub's passing out on her supposed wedding to Frankie Arinoli has become a hot topic on social media today.

UPDATE: Maine Mendoza just posted this photo on her FB:
 The picture above was posted with the following caption:
"Alive and still kicking! As I have posted earlier, I'm feeling under the weather since this morning. We're too busy preparing for the segment that I forgot to take my meds. That's probably the reason why I passed out during our cue. None of it was scripted. I was immediately rushed to the hospital so I can have myself checked. But nothing to worry, they said it's all because of over fatigue. Super appreciate all the love and concern from everyone! Rampa na ulit si Yaya Dub!

Good news: Hindi natuloy ang kasal
Bad news: Hindi pa din kami pinagtagpo........ ng tadhana"
  Well, it seems that AlDub fans has nothing to worry about. Yaya Dub Maine Mendoza, Dubsmash Queen is alive and kicking!

Post a Comment

 
Top